- Book Name: Microsoft Excel Dashboards and Reports
- Pages: 433
- Size: 36 MB
Microsoft Excel Dashboards and Reports PDF
Contents of Microsoft Excel Dashboards and Reports PDF
PART I: Getting Started with Excel Dashboards
- Chapter 1: Introducing Dashboards
- Chapter 2: Table Design Best Practices
- Chapter 3: Using Excel Sparklines
- Chapter 4: Chartless Visualization Techniques
PART II: Introducing Charts into Your Dashboards
- Chapter 5: Excel Charting for the Uninitiated
- Chapter 6: Working with Chart Series
- Chapter 7: Formatting and Customizing Charts
- Chapter 8: Components That Show Trending
- Chapter 9: Components That Group Data
- Chapter 10: Components That Show Performance Against a Target
PART III: Advanced Dashboarding Concepts
- Chapter 11: Developing Your Data Model
- Chapter 12: Adding Interactive Controls to Your Dashboard
- Chapter 13: Macro-Charged Reporting
PART IV: Pivot Table Driven Dashboards
- Chapter 14: Using Pivot Tables
- Chapter 15: Using Pivot Charts
- Chapter 16: Adding Interactivity with Slicers
- Chapter 17: Using the Internal Data Model and Power View
PART V: Working with the Outside World
- Chapter 18: Integrating External Data into Excel Reporting
- Chapter 19: Sharing Your Work with the Outside World.
About the Authors
Mike Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and author of several books on advanced business analysis using Microsoft Access and Excel. He has more than 15 years experience consulting and developing Microsoft Office solutions.
Michael has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel community. In his spare time he runs a free tutorial site, www.datapigtechnologies.com, where he shares basic Access and Excel tips with the Office community.
John Walkenbach is a bestselling Excel author who has published more than 50 books on spreadsheets. He lives amid the saguaros, javelinas, rattlesnakes, bobcats, and gila monsters in southern Arizona — but the critters are mostly scared away by his clawhammer banjo playing. For more information, Google him.
Microsoft excel dashboards and reports pdf.