- Book Name: Materials Technologies and Practice in Historic Heritage Structures by Maria Bostenaru Dan
- Author: Maria Bostenaru Dan
- Pages: 376
- Size: 13 MB
Materials Technologies and Practice in Historic Heritage Structures
Contents of Materials Technologies and Practice in Historic Heritage Structures
- Technology of Rammed-Earth Constructions (“Tapial”) in Andalusia (Spain): Their Restoration and Conservation
- Ancient Clay Bricks: Manufacture and Properties
- The My Son Temples in Vietnam: Construction Techniques and Structural Issues .
- The White and Coloured Marbles of the Roman Theatre of Copia (Cosenza, Italy) .
- Black “Marble”: The Characteristic Material in the Baroque Architecture of Cracow (Poland)
- Understanding the Long-Term Survival of Sandstone in Medieval Ecclesiastical Structures: Northern Ireland and Western Scotland .
- The City of Dresden in the Mirror of its Building Stones: Utilization of Natural Stone at Façades in the Course of Time
- Determination of Source Areas of Natural Stones: A Methodology Approach Applied to Impure Crystalline Limestones
- In Situ Methods of Testing Stone Monuments and the Application of Nondestructive Physical Properties Testing in Masonry Diagnosis .
- The Use of Lime Mortars in Restoration Work on Architectural Heritage .
- The Basilica of Maxentius and Its Construction Materials
- Characterization of Ancient Pozzolanic Mortars from Roman Times to the 19th Century: Compatibility Issues of New Mortars with Substrates and Ancient Mortars
- Roman Cements: Key Materials of the Built Heritage of the 19th Century
- Historic Mortars and Plasters as a Material for Age Determination
- Reinforced Concrete Constructions at the Beginning of the 20th Century: Historical Review and Structural Assessment
- Heritage Masonry Buildings and Reduction of Seismic Risk: The Case of Slovenia
- Acoustic Emission Monitoring of the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca (Spain)..
Materials technologies and practice in historic heritage structures.