- Book Name: Learn to program in arduino C.
- Author: William P. Osborne
- Pages: 289
- Size: 6 MB
Arduino Lessons PDF
The Arduino™ is an extremely popular single-board computer that can be used to make a vast variety of intelligent devices. With this book you will learn how to work with the Arduino™ itself, to identify and control common electronic components used with an Arduino,™ and, most important of all, to write programs for the Arduino.™
This book is for you if you want to understand, program, and use the Arduino™ to make things that work. It is also for you if you want to teach Arduino™ programming. We believe this mastery is valuable for three reasons:
1. Industry demands and career opportunity: The key component of the Arduino™ is a microcontroller from the Atmel Corporation. Learning to program and apply an Arduino™ is also learning to program and apply a microcontroller, a skill that is in heavy demand in industry.
2. As a basis for learning other programming languages: he Arduino™ is programmed in a version of the C programming language. Consequently, knowledge of the syntax of Arduino™ C transfers to learning higher-level languages, including C++, C#, Java, and Python, which are all currently used in industry.
3. Satisfaction and fun: The Arduino™ can be used as the computing component for many different kinds of devices. Students who have completed the lessons in this book have gone on to design, build, and program robots that walk, sensors that record and report data, musical instruments, and among other things.
You will guide and pace your own learning. Each lesson builds upon and extends the content of the preceding lessons. And each lesson is constructed as it would be presented in a classroom, beginning first with key concepts and ending with exercises in applying that knowledge.
©enotes4u.com/ learn to program in arduino c. 18 lessons, from setup() to robots by william p. osborne, arduino lesson pdf.